Frankie is one of our internal systems. It is named after Frankenstein as it is a combination of four applications we use in our hiring process.
Frankie is a guy that helps people to get a place in Flexiana.
- Tracking positions and candidates
- Tracking interviews, and their results
- Tracking tasks
- Tracking what is the best team for a person
- Tracking teams and their needs
- Tracking stages and events that happen during the candidate evaluation
- Assigns responsibilities in our hiring process
- Filters, sorts, searches and presents all data it has
- Allows to create flows, automation, and pages for candidates to keep them informed
- Makes sure we never forget candidates
- Track learning of people
- Makes sure everyone has got security training
Frankie is a Recruitment & People management tool to assist with activities such as hiring new colleagues and their ongoing development.
So in a nutshell, Frankie helps us from an early stage to after onboarding. Frankie sources the candidates. Our HR reviews the data and sends potential experts a meeting link. To be able to track the process of interviews, other tasks, and onboarding, the candidate’s information will be added to our workspace. Our HR sets the first interview meeting. A questionnaire and test task are sent to the potential new colleague, and follow-ups will be done.
Now it is time for the technical round. Based on the skills a second interview takes place to decide if our candidate is going to be hired now or maybe later. After signing a contract, our new colleague gets access to the company, and the onboarding process and assignments begin.
What makes Frankie different?
- Everything can be done from the keyboard (inspired by Spacemacs)
- It is Flexiana-oriented and it fits our flow
- It allows for quite individual and manual flow, but also automation in another step
- It gives information also to the candidate
- Parts of Frankie will be open-sourced
- It is in Clojure & ClojureScript, so we can easily change it
Let’s enjoy a remote coffee together and discuss how we can develop a value for your organization